About Helix International
Helix International is an enterprise software platform and consulting organization headquartered in the US with 7 global offices, 90 global employees, 70 active clients, and growing quickly. Helix International provides big data and enterprise content management and migration solutions for hundreds of companies in the finance, insurance, healthcare, retail, and media industries. Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and include banks, hospitals, and government organizations.
At the core of our offering is our proprietary MARS (Massive Archival Retrieval System) software platform, a collection of more than 70 powerful proprietary enterprise programs, APIs, and source extractors built on better than three decades of extensive industry experience and deep product knowledge. MARS automates and streamlines the detection, extraction, normalization, organization, transformation, and migration of hundreds of petabytes of data from across thousands of sources. By leveraging AI and ML technologies, MARS is able to convert unstructured data into new structured documents and reports, to and from any source and destination, and to and from any format, including proprietary filetypes, print streams, database outputs, and COLD outputs.
Helix International is IBM’s Premium Partner of choice for ECM, ETL, and ESB with more than 500 projects completed and a 100% success rate and has been leading the Enterprise Content Management industry for more than 30 years.
About the Position
Primary role is to work on application development using java. Strong understanding of databases is required. We are looking for someone to execute a broad range of tasks associated with developing application and systems solutions to address business challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies (Java, MVC, SQL).• Hands on experience in Java back-end development and skills with Spring-boot framework.
- Understanding of the Design Patterns, Architectural Blueprints, UML and Application Design.
- Connecting microservices to interact with databases.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level RESTful APIs using Springboot, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Ensure you've written adequate test cases to verify design requirements are being met.
- Ability to work independently and with Team based on project needs.
- Exposure to SQL basic commands like read, write, create, and update to complex commands that fetch and manage data across multiple tables.
- Plan unit test - Read, understand, and evaluate code and software for unit test case.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Ability to gather requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) design and architecture, version control systems, continuous integration and related tools like SVN, Sharepoint.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and adjust code, and software.
- Patience and perseverance to overcome challenges, solve problems, and learn new computer languages and techniques.
- Provide technical support and consultation for application and infrastructure questions.
Good to Have
- Exposure to multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix).
- Knowledge on Document management systems.
- Knowledge on Migration of data (Document and metadata) between Document management systems.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Core Java
- CV / Resume
- Personal bio (example: https://tinyurl.com/y8t7el4k)
- Professional photo (example: https://tinyurl.com/y78j9s4s)
Please email CV and supporting materials to our HR Manager Ms. Huong at: HNguyen@Helix-Int.com
Or via the application form below: