About Helix International
Helix International is an enterprise software platform and consulting organization headquartered in the US with 7 global offices, 90 global employees, 70 active clients, and growing quickly. Helix International provides big data and enterprise content management and migration solutions for hundreds of companies in the finance, insurance, healthcare, retail, and media industries. Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and include banks, hospitals, and government organizations.
At the core of our offering is our proprietary MARS (Massive Archival Retrieval System) software platform, a collection of more than 70 powerful proprietary enterprise programs, APIs, and source extractors built on better than three decades of extensive industry experience and deep product knowledge. MARS automates and streamlines the detection, extraction, normalization, organization, transformation, and migration of hundreds of petabytes of data from across thousands of sources. By leveraging AI and ML technologies, MARS is able to convert unstructured data into new structured documents and reports, to and from any source and destination, and to and from any format, including proprietary filetypes, print streams, database outputs, and COLD outputs.
Helix International is IBM’s Premium Partner of choice for ECM, ETL, and ESB with more than 500 projects completed and a 100% success rate and has been leading the Enterprise Content Management industry for more than 30 years.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Network, VMWare, and Infrastructure Engineer with Minimum 10+ years of experience in Implementation.
- Implementation and designing the Physical Datacenters routers, switches, firewalls and VPNs and Remote VPNs and Load balancers and routing protocols and failover mechanisms (Active/standby), Linux servers, NAT and ACL technologies.
- Working Knowledge of Cisco Firewall Technologies such as ASA 5500 series, Sophos and Fortigate firewall.
- Juniper is a nice to have experience.
- Designing, Installation & Troubleshooting of Networking Products.
- Perform support, troubleshooting, and performance monitoring and tuning for the data network at all locations including WAN, LAN, Security.
- Understand and implement security best practices within network design and work with security specialists to minimize vulnerabilities, coordinate security planning with Shared Services Security.
- Manage network services including DNS, VPN & DHCP.
- Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory, Mail Configuration, DNS and SMTP.
- VMWare administration with Linux or Windows server background.
- Build and configure test systems, any other physical or virtual systems, used within software development.
- Create and maintain VM templates for Windows and Linux.
- Install ESX servers, vSphere Client and vCenter server.
- Deploy virtual machines, use clones, snapshots, templates.
- Heath check VMs and ESX host• Ability to perform VLAN configuration and connectivity issues with different topologies.
- Ability to perform and set Network ACLs.
- Configure and troubleshoot routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, and Static.
- Person should have strong experience on VPNs, Remote VPN, P2P.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and troubleshooting Internet connectivity.
- Experience with networking concepts such as NAT/PAT, ACL/Prefix list, subnetting.
- VMware (ESXi, Hypervisior, NSX)
- Cisco (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
- Microsoft (MCSE: Server Infrastructure)
Good to Have
- Understand and comply with all applicable SLAs, policies, and procedures.
- Experience with remote access systems and methodologies.
- Performs auditing of network infrastructure & data center services.
- Perform timely batch management as per the client schedule.
- Customer handling & building relationships.
- Good communication skills.
- Cisco Routers, Access Servers, Catalyst, Wireless, Juniper alternatives.
- Network Technologies: Ethernet, Frame-Relay, ATM, MPLS, Leased Lines, VPN, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, Multicast, QOS.
- Security & VPN - Check Point, Cisco VPN Concentrator, Cisco ACS, Cisco ASA.
- CV / Resume
- Personal bio (example: https://tinyurl.com/y8t7el4k)
- Professional photo (example: https://tinyurl.com/y78j9s4s)
Please email CV and supporting materials to our HR Manager Ms. Huong at: HNguyen@Helix-Int.com
Or via the application button below: