About the Company
Helix International is an enterprise software platform and managed services organization headquartered in the US with seven global offices, 120 global employees, and 70 active clients. Helix International provides enterprise content management and migration solutions for hundreds of companies, primarily in the finance, insurance, healthcare, retail, and media industries. Many of our clients are Fortune 500 companies, including leading banks, hospitals, and government organizations.
Our proprietary MARS (Massive Archival Retrieval System) software platform is at the core of our offering, an ecosystem of 6 core enterprise products and more than 70 proprietary source extractors and APIs. Built on over three decades of extensive industry experience and deep product knowledge, MARS automates and streamlines the detection, extraction, normalization, organization, transformation, and migration of hundreds of petabytes of data from across thousands of sources. By leveraging a combination of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and byte offset technologies, MARS converts unstructured data into new structured documents and reports, to and from any source and destination, and to and from any format, including proprietary filetypes, print streams, database outputs, physical documents, and ages old legacy storage devices.
Helix International is the partner of choice of the biggest names in Big Tech for ECM (Enterprise Content Management), ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), and ESB (Enterprise Serial Bus)projects. With more than 500 projects completed and a 100% success rate, we have been leading the Enterprise Content Management industry for more than 30years.
About the Position
We are seeking a Social Media & Customer Relations Specialist who will work closely with our Marketing, Sales, and Development teams, reporting to our Marketing Director. Although this is a remote position, preference is given to candidates eligible to apply for a US business visa if needed, as some team members may need to travel occasionally for in-person client meetings or team meetings. Additionally, applicants are required to currently reside in or be willing to relocate to one of the following regions: UK, South America, Central America, Vietnam, or India.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The primary role is to kickstart and manage our social media marketing efforts, including managing our various channels, scheduling posts, moderating comments, and posting on knowledge channels such as Quora.
- The secondary role is to respond to leads and inquiries that arrive via social media channels, such as direct messages and comments. The candidate should respond directly when able via your company and industry knowledge and a Q&A response template, and hand off to the Sales, Development, or Marketing team when appropriate.
- In general, the candidate should be the “voice” of Helix International on social media, establishing and maintaining a consistent tone and brand style based on our brand guidelines, which will be provided to you.
- You will have a content writer and a designer available to assist you with the creation of professional social media content, and you will be provided with2-3 newly published content items per week to promote on our channels. Additionally, you will have access to our company directors, our Sales &Partnerships Director, Marketing Director, lead Product Manager, and other team members to help guide you on effective topics and strategies, answer specific queries, and provide feedback as requested, as well as our entire 120+ and growing team members to help promote content you publish.
- This is our first hire specific to social media marketing. Therefore, the candidate is expected to establish effective social media engagement now, and be capable of managing a team of social media and customer relations agents in the future as we continue to grow. You will have team members with significant social media experience available to guide and support you, but you will have the final say on matters related to social media and customer relations and will be expected to start and lead all efforts related to these proactively.
- 5+years of role-specific experience in social media marketing.
- Experience in communicating directly 1:1 with leads and customers in the software & technology industry.
- Good general knowledge of the software, IT, and big data industries.
- Willingness to use your actual name, persona, likeness, and occasionally personal accounts(e.g., associating with Helix International on your LinkedIn). We do not engage anonymous team members or contractors and expect all team members to be enthusiastic evangelists of the Helix International mission.
- Experience planning, executing, measuring, and reporting performance of social media campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Experience leveraging a variety of social media channels to reach leads at the right place and right time.
- Experience in handling global markets: North America and Europe especially.
- Robust writing skills, including the ability to manage a large number of communications confidently while maintaining a consistent tone and constant professionalism.
- Ability to follow the “Serenity Prayer” in the context of customer relations: confident in responding to the inquiries you can, willing to seek assistance, research, or hand off to another team member when you can’t, and able to tell which of these is appropriate and when.
- Experience in engaging with and leveraging online communities to acquire and nurture prospects.
- Experience working with partner companies to produce and manage social media co-marketing campaigns.
- Experience working closely with marketing and sales teams, as well as other team members in general; we consider our Sales and Marketing departments together as our Revenue Department and expect all members of the Revenue Department to operate cohesively.
- Ability and willingness to travel on occasion.
- Ability to manage time effectively when dealing with multiple tasks.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Of course, excellent verbal and written communication skills, including native-level professional fluency in English.
Good to Have
- Experience working in the software & technology, SaaS, IT, big data, and/or enterprise technology industries.
- Management-level experience.
- Agency experience.
- A notable reputation/presence in social media.
- Knowledge of coding, working with data, and/or database architecture.
- Additional experience working in a role-specific customer relations or customer success position.
- Experience working with various SEO and analytics tools.
- A Grammarly Pro subscription.
- CV / Resume
- Personal bio (example: https://tinyurl.com/y8t7el4k)
- Professional photo (example: https://tinyurl.com/y78j9s4s)
Please email CV and supporting materials to our HR Manager Ms. Huong at: HNguyen@Helix-Int.com
Or via the application form below: