About Helix International
Helix International is an enterprise software platform and consulting organization headquartered in the US with 7 global offices, 90 global employees, 70 active clients, and growing quickly. Helix International provides big data and enterprise content management and migration solutions for hundreds of companies in the finance, insurance, healthcare, retail, and media industries. Our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and include banks, hospitals, and government organizations.
At the core of our offering is our proprietary MARS (Massive Archival Retrieval System) software platform, a collection of more than 70 powerful proprietary enterprise programs, APIs, and source extractors built on better than three decades of extensive industry experience and deep product knowledge. MARS automates and streamlines the detection, extraction, normalization, organization, transformation, and migration of hundreds of petabytes of data from across thousands of sources. By leveraging AI and ML technologies, MARS is able to convert unstructured data into new structured documents and reports, to and from any source and destination, and to and from any format, including proprietary filetypes, print streams, database outputs, and COLD outputs.
Helix International is IBM’s Premium Partner of choice for ECM, ETL, and ESB with more than 500 projects completed and a 100% success rate and has been leading the Enterprise Content Management industry for more than 30 years.
About the Position
We are currently seeking a C# Developer / C# Technical Systems Engineer who will work closely with our global development teams, as well as report directly to our directors. Preference is given to candidates who are eligible to apply for a US business visa if needed, as some team members may be asked to travel on occasion for in-person client meetings or team meetings.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary role is to contribute to application development in C#. Strong understanding of databases is required.
- We are looking for someone to execute a broad range of tasks associated with developing applications and systems solutions to address business objectives.
- 10+ years of experience coding in C#.
- Good technical knowledge and hands-on experience with application development.
- Good knowledge of .Net Core, MVC, APIs, and web APIs.
- Experience in Windows services, microservices, SQL, and Oracle.
- Proficiency and proven track record in producing defect-free programming, creating and maintaining quality code, and providing support during testing cycles and post production.
- Expertise in deployment and engaging in peer code reviews.
- Good experience in querying databases.
- Expertise in identifying production and non-production application issues.
- Able to work independently, own tasks, and communicate effectively within teams.
- Comfortable and confident providing technical support and consultation for application and infrastructure questions.
- Able to independently develop code for requirements assigned while referencing product requirement documents.
- Proficient in fixing issues (internal and external) within a defined SLA.
- Eager to contribute to new initiatives furthering team, department, and company goals.
- Proactive, organized, and consistent in preparing and updating technical documentation before, during, and after coding.
- Good knowledge of hexadecimal, binary, and other low-level file management.
- Good knowledge of source code control tools such as BitBucket, GitHub, SVN, and CVS.
- Competent in completing unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Proactive and competent in identifying issues, developing and maintaining processes that address and resolve them, and notifying stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good to Have
- Prior exposure to IT or technology related services is an added advantage.
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude.
- Knowledge on *nix scripting is an added advantage.
- C / C++
- Visual Basic
- VS .NET (C#, VB, ASP)
- CV / Resume
- Personal bio (example: https://tinyurl.com/y8t7el4k)
- Professional photo (example: https://tinyurl.com/y78j9s4s)
Please email CV and supporting materials to our HR Manager Ms. Huong at: HNguyen@Helix-Int.com
Or via the application button below: